Sunday, February 1, 2009

Anja's 4th Birthday


The day before Anja's 4th birthday she was asking whether her clothes would still fit after she turned 4. The morning of her birthday she dressed herself before she came down for breakfast and as she came down the stairs I heard her say, "My clothes still fit!". I think she would have been content if she had only gotten one gift. She did very well sharing her toys with her siblings as they were her "best friends" this weekend. We did have to postone a few birthday activities due to Elise having the stomach flu. That didn't seem to bother Anja either. Anja helped decorate her birthday cake. It is supposed to look like a wrapped gift. As I was getting ready to light her birthday candles, Anja said, "Light my fire!". At the end of the day she said, "I loved my birthday!"

1 comment:

tadc said...

Before I even read the comment on Katia turning 2, I thought Oh my, she's growing up so fast! My oh my. And, what a cake decorator you have, big sis did an excellent job on the birthday present cake! Were any of the kids hesitant on tubing down those hills? They seemed pretty long!