Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blue Skies?

Not sure where the blue skies went but it is snowing as I write this. It's been awhile since I've written as we have had sickness in the house since my last post. Yes, two weeks worth. Whatever it is, it lasts about 6 days. It started with Elise and Mela and now Anja, Katia and Mike have "it" and are hopefully on the last leg of whatever this is.

Mike has been so helpful through all this. I could not have made it without him! Good thing this all hit now while we are inbetween busy work seasons.

I told Mike too bad we couldn't get the bubble gum flavor medicine in a gallon jug as we've gone through so much over the past several days.

Since we've been homebound most of this time, I took Mela and Elise to the Washington Pavilion last night to get us out of the house for a bit. Griffen was invited to a Stampede Hockey game with a friend, so Mike and the two youngest were able to have a quiet evening at home getting some rest. The Washington Pavilion has been hosting First FREE Friday over the past couple of months. So, we had a free night of fun at the Kirby Science Discovery Center. It was our first time and I was very impressed!

No comments: